ads

homemade ding dong



To make your own ding-dong cakes it’s fairly easy, but time-consuming. If you want a quicker version, bake the cake in two 9″ round baking pans and sandwich them with the marshmallow filling.

Although that is the quick version, I still prefer to make individual cakes. It’s just like the store bough ones.

I bake the cake in a 13X9″ baking pan and once it’s baked and completely cooled, take a biscuit cutter and cut out as many circles as you can. A little warming – there will be quite a few cake scraps. You can either make cake pops out of them or you can snack on them while filling them cakes like I did

My husband loves Ding Dong cakes. Every now and then he used to come home with some and enjoyed them over a cup of coffee. It didn’t take me long to develop a slight addiction to them as well. Things were going well and I was sure I had these sweet treats under control. Silly me! Everything changed the day I made my first batch of ding-dong cakes.

Once you make them from scratch, you may not be able to eat them any other way. And once you make your first batch, prepare yourself, a few others will come shortly. These ding-dong cakes will disappear faster than you can say ding-dong three times!

No need to run to the store and spend an arm and a leg on our favorite snack cake! Now I can make it myself every time we crave some following this easy and delicious recipe.

Note
Source Recipes -Here-

0 comments: